Friday, December 31, 2010

GOD INHABITS THE PRAISE OF HIS PEOPLE

YAH INHABITS THE PRAISES OF HIS PEOPLE


“God inhabits the praises of His people” is a very common cliché (phrase) that is often heard in the christian churches. This phrase is often sung out loud and clearly proclaimed. I have on numerous occasions heard various pastors and members of the congregation boldly say that we are to Praise God because He inhabits the praises of His people. I have never heard an actual explanation by any clergy in regards to exactly what this means, most just proclaim “the bible says”, and that seems to be good enough for the congregation. I would like to point out clearly that NO WHERE IN SCRIPTURE DOES IT SAY THIS. This is just another example of things deceived individuals (babes) accept as biblical because someone said it was. Let’s have a look at what the Good Book actually says. This phrase originates from the King James version of scripture.


Psa. 22:1-3 My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring? 2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent. 3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. (KJV)


Psa. 22:1-3 My God, my God, why hast Thou forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. 2 O my God, I cry by day, but Thou dost not answer; And by night, but I have no rest. 3 Yet Thou art holy, O Thou who art enthroned upon the praises of Israel.” (NAS)


If you look close at this verse you will see it says nothing whatsoever about Yah inhabiting the praises of Christians. It says He inhabits the praises of ISRAEL. “Israel are those who are overcome by Yah”. In Hebrew this means those who are His bride. Being overcome by Yah, being His bride requires action, not just words. This is referring to those who accept the wedding contract (ketubah) given out to the people Israel at Mt. Sinai. This is referring to those who obey His Torah, which includes His laws (including dietary), statutes, Feasts, etc.


The proclaimed Christian church does none of the above. They have thrown out the Ten Commandments written TWICE in STONE so no person could deny them. The don’t understand the Old Testament and proclaim they are in some new covenant that requires nothing of them. All they have to do is invite their Jesus into their heart and somehow grace allows them to continue to sin and receive salvation.


There are many such phrases in Christendom that are accepted as representative of the SUNday type Christian people, that simply don’t apply to them. They are NOT His church, His people. They are following another Messiah named Jesus, a Greek Christ that eats swine, keeps the SUNday as His sabbath, celebrates all the holidays of the pagans, and doesn’t keep the Feasts of Yah commanded for us to keep in Lev. 23. They are following another messiah, those who read and study the scriptures know as the anti-Messiah.


If you are not of Israel He does not inhabit your praises, this doesn’t refer to what is commonly understood as the Christian church. For those who would like to be introduced to the Real Jewish Messiah Yeshua of the Hebrew Bible, just invite Him into your heart and REPENT.